You know one thing that I love about music? Especially trap music? BASS.
So when it comes to headphones, I expect my headphones to provide me with the best bass around.
When you check out the reviews below, you’ll see we use the word ‘low end’ a few times.
The word ‘low end’ is basically a technical term for bass. Especially if you are into making your own beats or whatnot.
So without further ado, check out the best bass headphones around.
At least according to us 🙂
Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bass Headphones
- "DUAL DRIVER IMMERSION: Crusher utilizes two full range 40mm audio drivers, and two additional subwoofer drivers that work together to deliver an immersive audio experience with powerful bass you can feel."
- "ADJUSTABLE HAPTIC BASS: Adjustable bass levels allow you to fine tune your bass experience to find that perfect balance. "
- "WIRELESS FREEDOM: Bluetooth functionality and up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life allow you to take the Crusher experience on-the-go. Crusher's rapid charge functionality offers up to 3 hours of listening with just 10 minutes of charging and a full charge at 2.5 hours of charging"
- REFINED ACOUSTICS AND NOISE ISOLATING DESIGN: The custom-tuned audio drivers deliver rich, refined acoustics that compliment the bass experience, while memory foam ear cups and a noise isolating seal block out distractions and exterior noise.
- BLUETOOTH WIRELESS CONTROLS AND MIC: A built-in microphone and on-ear buttons allow you to answer and end calls, change tracks, and adjust volume directly from ear cup.
Skullcandy is already a well-known brand for producing decent headphones. The company doesn’t claim that they produce audiophile-grade headphones but they sure do provide a warm and nice sound. Some people love using these while producing music on their laptops too.
Skullcandy Crusher Wireless is your best bet if you’re searching for a quality pair of headphones that will provide great bass, good battery life, and nice overall features.
These specific bass headphones have a sophisticated design, is very stylish and great for someone who’s on the move. Kind of like your daily use of headphones. These have a nice soft matte black plastic with faux leather on the headband. Overall, it’s just a quality product that doesn’t feel cheap even with the matte plastic around.
The Skullcandy bass headphones don’t leak much sound either and they are not even noise-canceling headphones. Pretty sweet eh?
These come with BlueTooth connectivity as well and connect quite fast. The pairing was surprisingly quick for sure. The battery life on these bass headphones is solid as it provides 40 hours of playback time. Just make sure you don’t activate the haptic base chamber if you don’t really need if as it will decrease the battery life quite fast.
By the way, even when this featured is turned off, the Skull Candy Crusher provides amazing low range frequencies (Bass) with plenty of punch in the mid-range (Where most instruments are). This produces a very nice and balanced sound and clear vocals.
Overall, a great pair of headphones for your everyday music lover.
Beats Studio 3 Wireless
- Pure adaptive noise canceling (pure ANC) actively blocks external noise
- Real-time Audio calibration preserves a Premium listening experience
- Up to 22 hours of battery life enables full-featured all-day wireless playback
- Apple W1 chip for class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity & battery efficiency
- With fast Fuel, a 10-minute charge gives 3 hours of play when battery is low. Rechargeable lithium ion battery
The Beats Studio 3 Wireless was first introduced, there was already some super hype around it. After all, Dr. Dre played a key role in developing these. The great news is they’ve more than lived up to their hype and have amassed a huge fan base.
Beats headphones, in general, have really good bass but this specific model is one of the most comfortable headphones too. Good sound cancellation is rare to come with comfortable headphones but this one does a great job about it.
As far as styling goes, the Studio 3 maintains it’s solid “street” style that most Beats headphones represent anyways.
These headphones are available in several color combinations like red shadow, gray, blue porcelain rose, white and our favorite the matte black. These headphones got the bass part covered but comfort is what these headphones are all about. The foam air cushion fit ears of different sizes well and will sit against your head like nice pillows.
With headphones, comfort is an essential thing. Especially when you need to use your headphones for a long time like when producing music or traveling.
The Beats Studio 3 Wireless doesn’t have any fancy features except the noise-canceling and wireless connectivity and it has all other basics covered in a very solid way. The “fast fuel” feature of the battery provides 3 hours of playback in 10 minutes of charging.
This is just a great feature if you’re in a rush. The w-want chip made by Apple helps you get 22 hours of battery life but only with Apple devices. Pairing this device with your typical apple devices is smooth, noise cancellation is on point and the sound quality is rich.
The Sennheiser HD 800
- Open back, circum aural, reference class dynamic stereo headphones. Jack plug 6.3 millimeter / XLR4
- 56 millimeter Ring radiator transducers are the largest drivers ever used in dynamic headphones
- Innovative absorber technology reduces unwanted frequency response peaks allowing all the music nuances to become audible
- Unique ear cup design directs sound waves to the ear at a slight angle to create an impressively natural and spatial listening experience
- Includes two connecting cables: Single ended 1/4 inches and Balanced 4 pin XLR. Frequency response (Headphones): 4 - 51,000 Hz (-10 dB). Connectivity Technology: Wired
Being one of the most expensive headphones you can buy, the Sennheiser HD 800s is an open-back headphone.
The sound quality of the HD 800 is described as amazing and most compare it much higher-end headphones.
In fact, the Sennheiser HD 800 has also has one of the most sought after designs. I guess if you get the sound and design part right, most likely you’ll end up with quality headphones.
Let’s have a look at the design a little bit . . .
It’s L contra padding, the steel weave inside the headphones and the advanced polymer frames are not just there for aesthetics, they are extremely comfortable as well.
Even while listening for hours on the go. All thanks to the large surface area of the ear pads.
The Sennheiser HD 800s is ideal for most bass lovers. People who got them to describe them as their best bass headphones ever.
Who knows, you might get develop a similar opinion about them.
Sony XB950N1 Extra Bass Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones
- Industry leading digital noise cancelling technology. Connectivity Technology: Wireless Bluetooth 4.1
- Feel the power of EXTRA BASS
- High quality wireless audio with Bluetooth and NFC
- Optimize your sound settings with the Sony Headphones Connect app
- Enjoy broad frequency response ; Frequency Response: 20 20,000 Hz (POWER ON) (Wired).Driver Unit:1.57 inch, Dome
These bluetooth headphones offer great comfort and style with a bass effect button that boosts the overall bass experience.
How cool is that?
The Sony xb9 50 b1 comes in three color types: Black, red and blue. All three of them look very stylish and rock a somewhat two-tone brushed metallic color. Pretty cool on the eyes to tell you the truth.
Charging these headphones can give you about 18-2- hours of life which is pretty decent. Takes about 4 hours to charge which might be a tad bit too long for some.
Most enjoy the enhanced sub-bass sounds with this one. Similar to a subpac but for your ears.